Content, Colour, Images
- What kind of photos can be used in the Momento Software?
- Where should I store/save the photos I want to use in my Momento Project?
- Where do I find all the Momento content (embellishments/frames/backgrounds)?
- Do you edit or proof our files?
- What will the colours look like in my Momento prints?
- How do I scan printed photographs, negatives and slides?
- I am trying to download embellishments/backgrounds/themes from the updater panel and it won't work.
- Help! The software cannot locate my photo files.
- How can I enhance or edit my scanned photos that I want to use in my Momento Project?
- What format do my digital photos need to be in to use in the Momento Software ?
- What happens to the Momento content after I download it?
- Can I move my project to another computer?
- Getting photos off your digital camera (windows)
- What quality setting should I use on my digital camera?
- What is Momento content (embellishments/frames/backgrounds)?
- Can you do the scanning of my images for me?
- How do I know who owns copyright?
- Does Momento own the copyright in my Momento project?
- My book print looks different to the 6x4" printed photograph of the same image?
« Prev 1 Next »