Game of Skill Photo Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. One entry only per person. Momento employees and their immediate families are not eligible for entry.
3. Competition commences 12 April 2017 and closes at midnight (EDST) 15 May 2017.
4. Entry must be one photograph of a mother and her child or children and judges will decide the best entry as the winner.
5. Entry must be submitted via Instagram accompanied by the tag #momentomummyselfie or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Momento reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time.
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be judged based on creative merit. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The best eligible entry, as determined by the judges’, will win the prize of:
- One (1): Momento Voucher to the value of $750 including GST which is valid for a 12 month period and can be redeemed when purchasing a Momento product. The prize can not be combined with any other promotional offer.
- One (1): Filing Fairies Prize Pack to the value of $265 including GST which is valid for a 12 month period which can only be used toward (a) 2hr Online Discovery Session to learn how to organise your photo files and design a photo book, (b) A Guide to Organising Your Printed Photo Collection ebook. (c) A Guide to Organising Your Digital Photo Collection ebook.
10. The Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for variation in the value of the prize.
11. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. Momento Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in the competition or taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The winner will be notified by email, SMS or phone within 30 days of the competition close date, and published on the Momento Instagram page.
14. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Momento which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Momento reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
15. Momento is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
16. Any costs associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
18. Momento - Level 2, 20-40 Meagher St, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012. A.B.N. 52 107 433 965