- A huge thank you for your patience with the changes to our production cycle during the current COVID lockdowns. It is greatly appreciated by the whole team.
- Restrictions in NSW have started to ease and some more of our staff are now able to return to our production facility.
- The impact of recent Public Health Orders means that we still have a backlog of orders to catch up on.
- Regrettably, advertised production times and order due dates still do not apply.
- All orders are being produced on a first in, first out basis.
- Our customer service team are working from home. And whilst we don't anticipate any technical interruptions, we appreciate your patience should they occur.
- Supplies of some stocks are being impacted, due to manufacturing and shipping delays from various countries. We will announce any major impacts by email so please ensure you are subscribed to our newsletter.
- Our Priority production service remains unavailable.
- Due to Covid impacts and changes at Australia Post we have now closed the Standard Post shipping option.
- Ensure you check Australia Post's Covid notifications regarding Express Post delivery times. Please understand that we have no control over Australia Post deliveries.
- We apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to a being able to return to standard production times when the situation allows.
Thank you for your ongoing support during this difficult situation.