|“MOMENTO PHOTOBOOK COMPETITION”
GAME OF SKILL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to registered Momento.com.au and Momento.co.nz customers. Momento employees and their immediate families are not eligible for entry.
3. Momento reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
4. A new monthly competition commences at 0.01 EDST on the first day of each calendar month and entries close at 23.59 EDST on the last day of the same month. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each photobook entry will be judged based on creative merit. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Photobooks are only eligible for entry after being ordered and paid for - within the competition period. Competition entries are submitted by checking the Competition box in the online Order Form at the time of your book purchase. You are required to place an order to enter. There is no required theme or length for the photobook entry but eligible entrants must create their Photobook using the free Momento software downloadable from www.momento.com.au. The Photobook file must be uploaded, ordered and paid for following the directions on the website.
6. As a condition of entry, each Entrant approves Momento’s use of the their entered Photobook file for any purposes at its discretion, including using the Photobook files for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The file may be used in an electronic or printed form for such promotions. Momento will publish the winning Flipbook in the Momento newsletter and the Momento online Gallery. The entrant will maintain the rights, title and interest (including copyright) to their Photobook file.
7. The Entrant must be the creator of the book. Each entrant warrants to Momento that each Photobook file submitted is their original artistic work which does not infringe the rights of any third party, or that written permission to use the artistic work of a third party can be presented on request. The entrant agrees that if their Photobook file(s) contains the image of any person that they have received the relevant permission of that person to include their image in the Photobook file(s) for the purpose of this competition. The entrant agrees to indemnify Momento against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
8. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required a Legal Release and Indemnity in a form determined by Momento.
9. Multiple entries are accepted but each entry must be submitted separately and must be substantially unique, including containing a different Photobook file.
10. The best eligible entry, as determined by the judges’, will win the prize of one (1) Momento Gift Certificate to the value of $150 including GST which is valid for a 12 month period and can be redeemed when purchasing a Momento photobook. The Gift Certificate can not be redeemed with any other Momento or Momento Partner promotional offer.
11. The Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for variation in the value of the prize.
12. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
13. Momento Pro Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in the competition or taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The winner will be notified by email or phone and published in the Momento newsletter and on the Momento competition page at www.momento.com.au/competition.asp.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Momento which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Momento reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. Momento is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
17. Any costs associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit (with their Photobook files) being entered into a database and Momento may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of Momento. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
20. Momento is Momento Pro Pty Ltd of Level 2, 20-40 Meagher St, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012. A.B.N. 52 107 433 965